From Sonoma Partners
Here are the slide decks from my recent presentations. These are presentations I've made while working for Sonoma Partners. All of these presentations are licensed using the Creative Commons non-commercial, share-alike license. Please feel free to download them and use them (and their piece parts). Please also be sure to provide an attribution for the slides that you use.
- Innovations in Learning: Avoiding the Hole in the Doughnut. Keynote presentation, Colorado Online Learning and Teaching Conference, Boulder Colorado. August, 2008.
- eLearning from the Other Side - WCET Annual Conference, Keynote address, November 7, 2008, Phoeniz Arizona.
- Navigating the Learning Metaverse - Concurrent presentation at DevLearn, San Jose, CA November 14
- Minding the Gap - Sustaining eLearning Innovation - Closing Keynote address, ELEARN, Las Vegas, NV Nov 21, 2008 http://www.aace.org/conf/elearn/speakers/wagner2.htm
From Adobe Systems, Inc.
I had the good fortune to work at Adobe Systems from 2005 through most of 2008. One of my responsibilities as director of worldwide elearning was to serve as a company spokesperson and represent Adobe on topics related to eLearning. I have posted a number of the presentations I've given at the events enumerated below.
These slides and images are the property of Adobe Systems, Inc. and are being made available for non-commercial use. Adobe customers tend to do a lot of product evangelizing on behalf of the company; in my case, it was great to engage with the elearning community of Adobe software users. These resources can also typically be found on the website of the sponsoring organization.
- June, 2008. Wagner, E.D. vLearning: What is needed for success in today’s real world. 4th Annual Innovations in elearning George Mason University and the Defense Acquisition University.
- May, 2008 Wagner, E.D. Wayfinding in the Learning Metaverse. Opening keynote, Sloan Consortium Spring Conference and Workshop, Carefree, Arizona.
- April 2008. Wagner, E.D. Cs of Value: Content, Context and Connections. Digital Now, Disney Institute, Orlando, FL
- April 2008, Wagner, E.D. Will Learning Survive Our Good Intentions? Opening keynote address, United States Distance Learning Association, St. Louis, MO
- March, 2008. Wagner, E.D. Reconsidering the Role of the Reference Model. Learning, Education and Training Systems Interoperability, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- February, 2008. Wagner, E.D. Navigating the Learning Metaverse. Keynote presentation of the Colorado Community College Online Learning and Teaching with Technology Annual Conference, Colorado Springs, CO.
- November, 2007, Wagner, E.D. and Ciobanu, O. vLearning and the 3D Web, DevLearn, the annual conference of the eLearning Guild, San Jose, CA.
- July, 2007, Wagner, E.D. Engaging the Learning Enterprise. Showcase presentation at LearnX, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- May, 2007, Wagner, E.D. Extensions or Transformations: Teaching and Learning in the Land of Web 2.0. Canadian Association of Distance Education, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 2007
From Macromedia, Inc.
Sadly, these are too old to use now. Because they really were the best ones. I am proud to have been a member of the Macromedia team.